DENTI ONE PIECE IMPLANT SYSTEM
The Denti® implants' surface is the combination of a physical and mechanical surface treatments (sandblasting and Chemical treatment).
The surface of all implants connecting to the boné shows clear titanium- oxide (rutil) crystal structure which was first micro-roughened using the large particle "sandblasting" technique then thickened with passivation. This micro-roughened, passivated surface design with its high surface energies is the guarantee fór the rapid and safe formation and permanent adherence of the boné tissue on the surface of the Denti® implants.
Its highly micro-porous surface ensures a stable implant-bone connection thus creating an optimál condition fór successful treatment. According to clinical control studies, the success rate of Denti® implants has been above 97% over the pást 27 years.
THE DENTI® IMPLANTS MADE OF UNALLOYED, PURE TITANIUM (Grade 4)
have double safety packaging one external and one internal (thermo sealed) part.
Titanium implants are sterilized with gamma irradiation.
The sterility is assured for 5 years.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- instructions for use
- guidance for insertion
- guidance for prosthetic procedures
- guidance for impression taking
- detachable labels (LOT number and barcode for unique identification)
All Denti® implants can be traced back according to product name and LOT number, which can be found on both the outer and the inner packings. Please keep the self-adhesive barcode labels.
INDICATIONS AND CONTRA-INDICATIONS
- to support fixed single-tooth restorations
- to support fixed partial denture restorations
- can be used as additional implants holding temporary prosthesis during osseointegration of permanent implants inserted
- poor bone quality
- soft bone quality (class D4)
- less than 8 mm vertical distance between the antagonist occlusale surface and the bone of the toothless surface
- the significant extent of the bone deficiency
One piece implants are not recommended for using together with augmentation material
Tippan u. 2. A lépcsőház 8.