CAD-CAM AND LASER SINTER TECHNOLOGY GIVES THE BACKGROUND FOR OUR PROFESSIONAL WORK
DEGOS STAR Z-SCAN ULTRA 4000 / 3D SCANNER
- Ultra precision structured light / 4K projector technology
- Accuracy up to 5 microns
- Resolution: 2x 1.3 megapixels
- Impressive speed: a scan time of only 40 seconds for a full jaw
- Processing of all kinds of information: from simple crowns to bite protectors and implants to custom superstructures
- Works with all current articulators
- Full digital freedom for output format (STL, OBJ, OFF, PLY)
EXOCAD OPEN DESIGN PROGRAM
If you prefer oral scanner versus taking impression, thanks to our open ExoCad system, you can send your printout STL file online at no extra cost (no need for adapter software), what Denti DigiLab can use directly for design.
Denti DigiLab is using unique prefabricated Denti abutment for precision CNC milling to achieve a unique angle and maximum abutment length.
Prefabricated individual abutment is an abutment block in which the implant interface and the thread of the retaining screw are pre-fabricated and the individual part is designed and constructed based on the digital planning exclusively on the actual implant position by CNC milling.
- Shorter drill processing time
- High-precision interface
- Provides excellent aesthetics
- Provides a precise fit within 5nm
- Stable connection between abutment and implant
- Maximum freedom in design
- Eliminates inaccuracies in traditional technology
Our team launched Denti DigiLab CAD/CAM Digital Dental Laboratory dedicated to Denti System implants, with +25 years of dental imnplantology experience, in November 2018. Our goal is delivering world-class dental technicians and implantologis experience in the field of computer aided design to manufacturing with the introduction of CAD-CAM technology on our Denti System portfolio.
The long-established CAD-CAm technology is gaining ground in the field of dental labwork as well. Its application represents a leap on quality, which made it possible to produce more accurately implantable superstructures and replacements then before. The milling center provides services using a full range of dental lab works fixed on Denti Implants using CAD-CAM technology. We manage our design work on the high quality DEGOS optical scanners for Denti personalized implant superstructures, implant-based replacements, primers, inlays, inlay anchored bridges. These works are made of zirconium, titanium, CoCr alloys on high performance CNC machines.
CHOOSE DENTI DIGILAB AND WE GIVE YOU DISCOUNT ON YOUR ORDER FOR THE FIRST BODY + CROWN AS REFERENCE!
If you are interested, please sign up for a personal visit to our Denti DigiLab, bring your own impression and after scanning your impession (40 seconds) we will show you the benefits and the added opportunities our digital design gives you!
Advantages of Denti personalized abutments made with our CAD-CAM technology:
- Patient / personalized design > individual angular deviations, maximum abutment heights)
- Ideal gingiva line and support (paroimplantology concenpt) > slim shoulder design for metal ceramic crown, bridge replacement
- Optimum adhesive surface > surface treatment of implant head
- Rotation-safe geometry for single implant > pins
- Vertical shaft correction up to 25 degrees
- Easy alignment of multiple implants
- Tension-free frame construction > frame and abutment design in one step
From the dental technitian perspective:
- High performance = 5 micron CAM precisity with 5 angled machinery
- abutment – frame connection without joint gap
- individual abutments targeting maximum highness, maximum interface with crown, bridge fixation
- all on 4 prostheses from zircon
- performing screw replacements on individual abutments
- bars made of zirconium and titanium
- Titanium, chromium-cobalt milling
1141 Budapest, Vadvirag str. 17. | Mobile: +36 20 55 00 942 | email@example.com